– I don’t seem to make her happy. How can you love somebody so much and don’t know how? How to love her?
– So you do love her?
– Yes, very much!
– Well, that’s all that matters.
– But she’s going away tomorrow. Two weeks. She wants me to go with her.
– What if she never came back?
– What sort of question is that?
– For God, picture it! You wave goodbye at the airport, she gets on an airplane. You never see her again. Could you live with that?
– No… No, I couldn’t.
– Well, you know what to do, appreciate her. And what you have. Just love her.
I love you since I met you, but I wouldn’t allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead, making decisions out of fear. Today, because of you, of what I learned from you, every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I’ve learned that if you do that and you live your life fully, it doesn’t matter if you have 5 minutes or 50 years. If not for today, if not for you, I would not known love at all. Thanks for being the person who thought me to love and to be loved.